In the following question a paragraph from which the last sentence has been deleted. From the given options, choose the sentence that completes the paragraph in the most appropriate way. Type the correct option number in the given space below.
Mattancherry is Indian Jewery’s most famous settlement. Its pretty streets of pastel coloured houses, connected by first-floor passages and home to the last twelve saree-and-sarong-wearing, whiteskinned Indian Jews are visited by thousands of tourists each year. Its synagogue, built-in $1568$, with a floor of blue-and-white Chinese tiles, a carpet given by Haile Selassie and the frosty Yaheh selling tickets at the door, stands as an image of religious tolerance.
- Mattancherry represents, therefore, the perfect picture of peaceful co-existence.
- India’s Jews have almost never suffered discrimination, except for European colonizers and each other.
- Jews in india were always tolerant.
- Religious tolerence has always been only a facade and nothing more.
- The pretty pastel streets are, thus, very popular with the tourists.