(Directions: Q. Nos. 26 to 30): Study the following information and answer the following questions.
Eight people E, F, G, H, J, K, L and M are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Each of them is of a different profession Chartered Accountant, Columnist, Doctor, Engineer, Financial Analyst, Lawyer, Professor and Scientist but not necessarily in the same order. F is sitting second to the left of K. The Scientist is an immediate neighbor of K. There are only three people between the Scientist and E. Only one person sits between the Engineer and E. The Columnist is to the immediate right of the Engineer. M is second to the right of K. H is the Scientist. G and J are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither G nor J is an Engineer. The Financial Analyst is to immediate left of F. The Lawyer is second to the right of the Columnist. The Professor is an immediate neighbour of the Engineer. G is second to the right of the Chartered Accountant.
26. Who is sitting second to the right of E?
27. Who amongst the following is the Professor?
28. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence from a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
1.Chartered Accountant – H
2.M – Doctor
3.J – Engineer
4.Financial Analyst – L
5.Lawyer – K
29. What is the position of L with respect to the scientist?
1.Third to the left
2.Second to the left
3.Second to the right
4.Third to the left
30. Which of the following statements is true according to the given arrangement?
1.The Lawyer is second to the left of the Doctor
2.E is an immediate neighbour of the Financial Analyst
3.H sits exactly between F and the Financial Analyst
4.Only four people sit between the Columnist and F
5.All of the given statements are true