Directions: Read the following information and choose the right alternate for the questions given afterwards.
One wedding card, two graduation cards, three anniversary cards and four birthday cards are to be arranged in a triangular display with one card in the first row, two cards in the second row, three cards in the third row and four cards in the fourth row. The arrangement is subject to the following conditions :
- There is to be no birthday card in the fourth row.
- There are to be no more than two cards of any type in any of the rows.
- No birthday card is to be next to and in the same row as an anniversary card.
If all the birthday cards are in the second and third rows, which of these must be true?
- There is a wedding card between two birthday cards.
- There is an anniversary card in the second row.
- There is a graduation card next to and in the same row as anniversary card in the fourth row.
- There is a graduation card in the third row.