In each question below are given two statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the given two statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts. Read the conclusion and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the two given statements, disregarding commonly known facts.
- All film stars are playback singers.
- All film directors are film stars.
- All film directors are playback singers.
- Some film stars are film directors.
- Only Conclusion I follows
- Only Conclusion II follows
- Neither I nor II follows
- Both I and II follows