Read the following information carefully to answer the following question.
- In a family of six members $A, B, C, D, E$ and $F$ each one plays one game out of the six games namely Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Badminton, Bridge and Cricket.
- Two are married couples.
- $B$ who plays Carrom, is daughter-in-law of $E$.
- $A$ is father of $D$, the Table Tennis player, and $D$ is the father of $C$, who plays Cricket.
- $F$ is brother of $C$.
- Chess is not played by a female member.
- $E's$ husband plays Badminton.
How many male members are there in the family?
- Two only
- Three only
- Four Only
- Data inadequate