The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of the sentences from the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- I am much more intolerant of a human being's shortcomigs than I am of an animal's, but in this respect I have been lucky, for most of the people I have come across have been charming.
- Then you come across the unpleasant human animal- the District officer who drawled, 'We chaps are here to help you chaps', and then proceeded to be as obstructive as possible.
- In these cases of course, the fact you are an animal collector helps; people always seem delighted to meet someone with such an unusual occupation and go out of their way to assist you.
- Fortunately, these types are rare, and the pleasant ones, I have met more than compensated for them-but even so, I think I will stick to animals.
- When you travel round the world collection animal you also, of necessary, collect human beings.