The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of the sentences from the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Surrendered, or captured, combatants cannot be incarcerated in razor wire cages; this 'war' has a dubious legality.
- How can one then characterize a conflict to be waged against a phenomenon as war?
- The phrase 'war against terror', which has passed into the common lexicon, is a huge misnomer.
- Besides, war has a juridical meaning in international law, which has codified the laws of war, imbuing them with a humanitarian content.
- Terror is a phenomenon, not an entity-either State or non-State.