The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of the sentences from the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Four day later, Oracle announced its own bid for PeopleSoft, and invited the firm’s board to a discussion.
- Furious that his own plans had been endangered, PeopleSoft’s boss, Craig Conway, called Oracle’s offer “diabolical”, and its boss, Larry Ellison, a "sociopath".
- In early June, PeopleSoft said that it would buy J.D. Edwards, a smaller rival.
- Moreover, said Mr. Conway, he "could imagine no price nor combination of price and other conditions to recommend accepting the offer."
- On June $12$th, PeopleSoft turned Oracle down.