The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of the sentences from the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Few months ago I went to Princeton University to see what the young people who are going to be running our country in a few decades are like.
- I would go to sleep in my hotel room around midnight each night, and when I awoke, my mailbox would be full of replies sent at $1:15$ a.m., $2:59$ a.m., $3:23$ a.m.
- Our senior told me that she went to bed around two and woke up each morning at seven; she could afford that much rest because she had learned to supplement her full day of work by studying in her sleep.
- Faculty members gave me the names of a few dozen articulate students, and I sent them e-mails, inviting them out to lunch or dinner in small groups.
- As she was falling asleep she would recite a math problem or a paper topic to herself; she would then sometimes dream about it, and when she woke up, the problem might be solved.