In each of these questions: a statement is followed by two Conclusions I and II. Consider the statement and the following conclusions. Decide which of the conclusions follows from given options:
Quality has a price tag. India is allocating lots of funds to education.
- Quality of education in India would improve soon.
- Funding alone can enhance quality of education.
- If Conclusion (I) follows
- If Conclusion (II) follows
- If neither Conclusion (I) nor (II) follows
- If both Conclusions (I) and (II) follow