Directions: Read the following information and choose the right alternate for the questions given afterwards.
One wedding card, two graduation cards, three anniversary cards and four birthday cards are to be arranged in a triangular display with one card in the first row, two cards in the second row, three cards in the third row and four cards in the fourth row. The arrangement is subject to the following conditions :
- There is to be no birthday card in the fourth row.
- There are to be no more than two cards of any type in any of the rows.
- No birthday card is to be next to and in the same row as an anniversary card.
Which of the following must make-up the second row ?
- Two birthday cards
- Two anniversary cards
- A birthday and an anniversary card
- A wedding card and a graduation card