Directions: Read the following information and choose the right alternate for the questions given afterwards.
One wedding card, two graduation cards, three anniversary cards and four birthday cards are to be arranged in a triangular display with one card in the first row, two cards in the second row, three cards in the third row and four cards in the fourth row. The arrangement is subject to the following conditions :
- There is to be no birthday card in the fourth row.
- There are to be no more than two cards of any type in any of the rows.
- No birthday card is to be next to and in the same row as an anniversary card.
Which of the following can make up the third row ?
- An anniversary card and two birthday cards
- A graduation card and two birthday cards
- A graduation card and two anniversary cards
- A wedding card, a birthday card and a graduation card