The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, from a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- But this does not mean that death was the Egyptian’s only preoccupation.
- Even papyri come mainly from pyramid temples.
- Most of our traditional sources of information about the Old Kingdom are monuments of the rich like pyramid and tombs.
- Houses in which ordinary Egyptians lived have not been preserved, and when most people died they were buried in simple graves.
- We know infinitely more about the wealthy people of Egypt than we do about the ordinary people, as most monuments were made for the rich.