The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, from a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- Experts such Larry Burns, head of research at GM, reckon that only such a full hearted leap will allow the world to keep with the mass motorisation that will one day come to China or India.
- But once hydrogen is being produced from biomass and extracted from underground coal or made from water, using nuclear or renewable electricity, the way will be open for a huge reduction in carbon emissions from the whole system.
- In theory, once all the bugs have been sorted out, fuel cells should deliver better total fuel economy than any existing engines.
- That is twice as good as the internal combustion engine, but only five percentage points better than a diesel hybrid.
- Allowing all the resources needed to extract hydrogen from hydrocarbon, oil, coal or gas, the fuel cell has an efficiency of $30\%.$