The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- He felt justified in bypassing Congress altogether on a variety of moves.
- At times he was fighting the entire Congress.
- Bush felt he had a mission to restore power to the presidency.
- Bush was not fighting just the democrats.
- Representative democracy is a messy business, and a CEO of the White House does not like a legislature of second guessers and time wasters.