The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- The two neighbours never fought each other.
- Fighting involving three male fiddler crabs have been recorded, but the status of the participants was unknown.
- They pushed or grappled only with the intruder.
- We recorded $17$ cases in which a resident that was a intruder was joined by an immediate neighbour, an ally.
- We therefore tracked $268$ intruder males until we saw them fighting a resident male.