Directions for Questions: Answer the following questions based on the statements given below: Following questions are about $6$ project reports of different heights from $6$ different students and of $6$ different colors displayed on a cupboard.
- There are three Project Reports on each side of the aisle.
- These six Project Reports are labeled as Piyush, Qadar, Richa, Sandesh, Tanvi and Urvashi.
- The Project Reports are of different colours, namely, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Yellow and White.
- The Project Reports are of different heights. (v) Tanvi, the tallest Project Report, is exactly opposite to the Red coloured Project Report.
- The shortest Project Report is exactly opposite to the Green coloured Project Report.
- Urvsahi, the Orange coloured Project Report, is located between Piyush and Sandesh.
- Richa, the Yellow coloured Project Report, is exactly opposite to Piyush.
- Qadar, the Green coloured Project Report, is exactly opposite to Urvashi.
- Piyush, the White coloured Project Report, is taller than Richa, but shorter than Sandesh and Qadar.
Which is the second tallest Project Report?