Five jumbled up sentences, related to a topic, are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a coherent paragraph. Identify the odd one out and key in the number of the sentence as your answer:
- There is a dark side to academic research, especially in India, and at its centre is the phenomenon of predatory journals.
- But in truth, as long as you pay, you can get anything published.
- In look and feel thus, they are exactly like any reputed journal.
- They claim to be indexed in the most influential databases, say they possess editorial boards that comprise top scientists and researchers, and claim to have a rigorous peer-review structure.
- But a large section of researchers and scientists across the world are at the receiving end of nothing short of an academic publishing scam.