Five jumbled up sentences, related to a topic, are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a coherent paragraph. Identify the odd one out and key in the number of the sentence as your answer:
- For feminists, the question of how we read is inextricably linked with the question of what we read.
- Elaine Showalter’s critique of the literary curriculum is exemplary of this work.
- Androcentric literature structures the reading experience differently depending on the gender of the reader.
- The documentation of this realization was one of the earliest tasks undertaken by feminist critics.
- More specifically, the feminist inquiry into the activity of reading begins with the realization that the literary canon is androcentric, and that this has a profoundly damaging effect on women readers.