The number of employees in Obelix Menhor Co. is a prime number and is less than $300.$ The ratio of the number of employees who are graduates and above, to that of employees who are not, possibly be
As the number of employees is prime we can add the numerator and denominator of ratios directly to find the number of employees.
1. 101 + 88 = 189, which is not a prime number.
2. 87 + 100 = 187, which is not a prime number.
3. 110 + 111 = 221, which is not a prime number.
4. 85 + 98 = 183, which is not a prime number.
5. 97 + 84 = 181, which is a prime number.
The ratio of employees = 97:84
Hence, option (5)97:84 .is the correct choice.