Read the following information carefully to answer the following question.
- In a family of six members A,B,C,D,E and F each one plays one game out of the six games namely Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Badminton, Bridge and Cricket.
- Two are married Couples.
- B, who plays Carrom, is daughter-in-law of E.
- A is father of D, the Table Tennis player, and D is the father of C, who plays Cricket.
- F is brother of C.
- Chess is not played by a female member.
- E’s husband plays Badminton.
How many male members are there in the family?
- Two only
- Three only
- Four only
- Data inadequate