Read the following information carefully and answer the question given below :
- $P,Q,R,S,T$ and $U$ six members of a family, each of them engaged in a different profession Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Engineer, Nurse and Manager.
- Each of them remains at home on a different day of the week from Monday to Saturday.
- The lawyer in the family remain at home on Thursday.
- $R$ remains at home on Tuesday.
- $P$, a Doctor, does not remain at home either on Saturday or on Wednesday.
- $S$ is neither the doctor nor the Teacher and remains at home on Friday.
- $Q$ is the Engineer and $T$ is the Manager.
Which of the following combinations is correct ?
- Lawyer Tuesday
- Nurse- Friday
- Manager- Friday