Rearrange the following sentences to form a coherent paragraph.
- The implications of retelling of Indian stories, hence, takes on new meaning in a modern India.
- The stories we tell reflect the world around us.
- We cannot help but retell the stories that we value – after all, they are never quite right for us – in our time.
- And even if we manage to get them quite right, they are only right for us – other people living around us will have different reasons for telling similar stories.
- As soon as we capture a story, the world we were trying to capture has changed.