Rearrange the following sentences to form a coherent paragraph.
- This has huge implications for the health care system as it operates today, where depleted resources and time lead to patients rotating in and out of doctor's offices, oftentimes receiving minimal care or concern (what is commonly referred to as "bed side manner") from doctors.
- The placebo effect is when an individual's medical condition or pain shows signs of improvement based on a fake intervention that has been presented to them as a real one and used to be regularly dismissed by researchers as a psychological effect.
- The placebo effect is not solely based on believing in treatment, however, as the clinical setting in which treatments are administered is also paramount.
- That the mind has the power to trigger biochemical changes because the individual believes that a given drug or intervention will be effective could empower chronic patients through the notion of our bodies capacity for self-healing.
- Placebo effects are now studied not just as foils for"real interventions but as a potential portal into the self-healing powers of the body.