A number of sentences are given below which, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. However, One of the statement is illogically placed. Choose the illogically placed out of sentences from among the five given choices so that remaining four can construct a coherent paragraph.
- It is turning off the tap.
- And with no consensus of the exit policy, the government is damned if it supports loss making units and damned if it doesn’t.
- The private sector did the same in the past because securing legal sanction for closure was virtually impossible.
- After years of funding the losses of public sector companies, the government is doing the unthinkable.
- Private sector and public sector companies act in a similar fashion when in crisis.