A number of sentences are given below which, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. However, One of the statements is illogically placed. Choose the illogically placed out of sentences from among the five given choices so that remaining four can construct a coherent paragraph.
- I had heard that sort of thing before.
- He said that his generation was the first to believe that it had no future.
- A young American made earthling stopped by my house the other day to talk about some book of mine he had read.
- He was the son of a Boston man who had died an alcoholic vagrant.
- Alcohol had a devastating effect on this Boston based American family.