The sentence given, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph. Type the correct order in the given space.
- A few months ago I went to Princeton University to see what the young people who are going to be running our country in a few decades are like.
- I would go to sleep in my hotel room around midnight each night, and when I awoke, my mailbox would be full of replies – sent at $1:15$ a.m., $2:59$ a.m., $3:23$ a.m.
- One senior told me that she went to bed around two and woke up each morning at seven; she could effort that much rest because she had learnt to supplement her full day of work by studying in her sleep.
- Faculty members gave me the names of few dozen articulate students, and I sent them e-mails, inviting them out to lunch or dinner in small groups.
- As she was falling asleep she would recite a math problem or a paper topic of herself; she would then sometimes dream about it, and when she woke up, the problem might be solved.