The sentence given, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph. Type the correct order in the given space.
- Four days later, Infosist announced its own bid for PepSoftware, and invited the firm’s board to a discussion.
- Furious that his own plans had been endangered, Pepsoftware’s boss, Chandan Shah, called Infosist’s offer “diabolical”, and its boss, Laxman, a “sociopath”.
- In early June, Pepsoftware said that it would buy J. D. Soft, a smaller rival.
- Moreover, said Mr. Shah, he “could imagine no price nor combination of price and other conditions to recommend accepting the offer”.
- On June $12$th, Pepsoftware turned Infosist down.