Answer the following question based on the information given below.
In a sport event, six teams (A, B, C, D, E and F) are competing against each other. Matches are scheduled in two stages. Each team plays three matches in Stage-I and two matches in Stage-II. No team plays against the same team more than once in the event. No ties are permitted in any of the matches. The observations after the completion of Stage-I and Stage-II are as given below.
- One team won all the three matches.
- Two teams lost all the matches.
- D lost to A but won against C and F.
- E lost to B but won against C and F.
- B lost at least one match.
- F did not play against the top team of Stage-I.
- The leader of Stage-I lost the next two matches.
- Of the two teams at the bottom after Stage-I, one team won both matches, while the other lost both matches.
- One more team lost both matches in Stage-II.
The only team(s) that won both the matches in Stage-II is (are)
- E & F
- A, E & F
- B, E & F
- B & F