From among the four choices given below the question, choose the most logical order of sentences that constructs a coherent paragraph.
- Although thoughts are primary. thoughts in themselves have no method of transmission and are therefore dependent on speech.
- If we were to summarize the logo-centric approach to meaning, we should state that what emerges is that speech is the original signifier of meaning.
- Language, the cornerstone of humanity, emerges as a process to allow our thoughts to travel across space and between people.
- Language can then be viewed as a system of verbal signs that signify individual thought.
- Language produces speech to transmit thoughts and writing to transmit speech.