- ‘economics is not money’ is written as ‘ka la ho ga’
- ‘demand and supply economics’ is written as ‘mo ta pa ka’
- ‘money makes only part’ is written as ‘zi la ne ki’
- ‘demand make supply economics’ is written as ‘zi mo ka ta’
Each word is coded to a corresponding different word.
From 1 and 2, we get economics - ka (only 1 common word)
From 2 and 4, we get and - pa (other 3 words of 2 are common for 4)
From 1 and 3, money - la
So, in "work and money" we must have "la pa". Work is not used in any of the given sentences. So, we can eliminate options
- ga is used in first sentence. Hence not the answer.
- lu is not used anywhere. la pa present. Possible answer.
- mo is used in second sentence. Hence not the answer.
- pa not present. Hence not the answer.
- ne is used in 3rd sentence. Hence, not the answer.
So, answer must be B.