Ans Should be D)
From the given clue "Street B-D cannot be used for a political procession on Thursday due to a religious procession."
1) we get idea that BJP which have route A--B--D--E taking out their procession only on friday .
2) now we can compare route of congress which is A--C--D--E , here D--E route is same as BJP ROUTE A--B--D--E . so they will not at same day ( according to The district administration has a policy of not allowing more than one procession to pass along the same street on the same day)
so BJP on friday and Congress on Thursday . hence option c is correct .
3) given route of SP is A--B--C--E and route of BJP is A--B--D--E , Here A--B are common route so they will not be on same day . (according to The district administration has a policy of not allowing more than one procession to pass along the same street on the same day) so SP also on taking out their procession on Thursday . hence " option A is also correct "
4) option B is also true , CPM ROUTE is A--C---D , And congress route is A--C--D--E , here A--C is common so they cant do same day so CPM will do on friday ..
5) option D) which is NOT TRUE , due to common route as SP .
hence congress and sp on same day ( thursday ) and BJP , CPM AND BSP on friday