The sentences given in the question, when properly sequenced, form coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labelled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- To, much of the Labour movement, it symbolises the brutality of the upper classes.
- And to everybody watching, the current mess over foxhunting symbolises the government‟s weakness.
- To foxhunting‟s supporters, Labour‟s $1991$ manifesto commitment to ban it symbolises the party‟s metropolitan roots and hostility to the countryside.
- Small issues sometimes have large symbolic power.
- To those who enjoy thundering across the countryside in red coats after foxes, foxhunting symbolises the ancient roots of rural lives.