The following question has a paragraph from which the last sentence has been deleted. From the given options, choose the sentence that completes the paragraph in the most appropriate way.
Mma Ramotsve had a detective agency in Africa, at the foot of Kgale hill. These were its assets; a tiny white van, two desks, two chairs, a telephone and an old typewriter. Then there was a teapot, in which Mma Ramotswe – the only private lady detective in Botswana – brewed red bush tea. And three mugs – one for herself, one for her secretary and one for the client. What else a detective agency really need? Detective agencies rely on human intuition and intelligence, both of which Mma Ramotswe had in abundance.
- But there was also the view, which again appear on no inventory.
- No inventory would even include those, of course.
- She had an intelligent secretary too.
- She was a good detective and good woman.
- What she lacked in possessions was more than made up by a natural shrewdness.