Directions for the below question:
Each question is followed by two statements A and B. Answer each question using the below instructions.
- Mark $(1)$ if the question can be by using statement A alone but not by using statement B alone.
- Mark $(2)$ if the question can be answered by sing statement B alone but not by using statement A alone.
- Mark $(3)$ if the question can be answered by using both the statements together but not by using either of the statements alone.
- Mark $(4)$ if the question cannot be answered on the basis of the two statements.
ABC corporation is required to maintain at least $400$ Kilometers of water at all times in its factory, in order to meet safety and regulatory requirements. ABC is considering the suitability of a spherical tank with uniform wall thickness for the purpose. The outer diameter of the tank is $10$ meters. Is the tank capacity adequate to meet ABC’s requirements?
- The inner diameter of the tank is at least 8 meters.
- The tank weighs $30,000$ kg when empty, and is made of a material with density of $3$ gm/cc.