Answer the questions based on the information given below:
K, L, M, N, P, Q, R, S, U and W are the only ten members in the department. There is a proposal to form a team from within the members of the department, subject to the following conditions.
- A team must include exactly one among P, R and S.
- A team must include either M or Q, but not both.
- If a team includes K, then it must also include L and vice versa.
- If a team includes one among S, U and W, then it must also include the other two.
- L and N cannot be the members of the same team.
- L and U cannot be the members of the same team.
- The size of the team is defined as the number of members in the team.
What would be the size of largest possible team?
- cannot be determined