Answer the following questions based on the information given below:
Help Distress (HD) is an NGO involved in providing assistance to people suffering from natural disasters. Currently, it has $37$ volunteers. They are involved in three projects: Tsunami Relief (TR) in Tamilnadu, Floor Relief in Maharastra (FR) and Earthquake Relief (ER) in Gujarat. Each volunteer working with Help Distress has to be involved at least in one project.
- A maximum number of volunteers are involved in FR project. Among them, the number of volunteers involved in FR project alone is equal to the volunteers having additional involvement in the ER project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in ER project alone is double the number of volunteers involved in all three projects.
- $17$ volunteers are involved in TR project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in TR project alone is one less than the number of volunteers involved in the ER project alone.
- Ten volunteers involved in TR project are also involved in at least one more project.
After withdrawal of volunteers, as indicated in the previous question (question $\#89)$, some new volunteers joined the NGO. Each one of them was allotted only one project in a manner such that, the number of volunteers working in one project alone for each of the three projects became identical. At that point, it was also found that the number of volunteers involved in FR and ER projects was the same as the number of volunteers involved in TR and ER projects. Which of the projects now has the highest number of volunteers?
- Cannot be determined