Answer the following questions based on the information given below:
Help Distress (HD) is an NGO involved in providing assistance to people suffering from natural disasters. Currently, it has $37$ volunteers. They are involved in three projects: Tsunami Relief (TR) in Tamilnadu, Floor Relief in Maharastra (FR) and Earthquake Relief (ER) in Gujarat. Each volunteer working with Help Distress has to be involved at least in one project.
- A maximum number of volunteers are involved in FR project. Among them, the number of volunteers involved in FR project alone is equal to the volunteers having additional involvement in the ER project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in ER project alone is double the number of volunteers involved in all three projects.
- $17$ volunteers are involved in TR project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in TR project alone is one less than the number of volunteers involved in the ER project alone.
- Ten volunteers involved in TR project are also involved in at least one more project.
After some time, the volunteers who were involved in all three projects were asked to withdraw from one project. As a result, one of the volunteers opted out of the TR project, and one opted out of the ER project, while the remaining ones involved in all three projects, opted out of the FR project. Which of the following statements, then, necessarily follows?
- The lowest number of volunteers is now in TR project.
- More volunteers are now in FR project as compared to ER project.
- More volunteers are now in TR project as compared to ER project.
- None of the above.