Answer the following questions based on the information given below:
Help Distress (HD) is an NGO involved in providing assistance to people suffering from natural disasters. Currently, it has $37$ volunteers. They are involved in three projects: Tsunami Relief (TR) in Tamilnadu, Floor Relief in Maharastra (FR) and Earthquake Relief (ER) in Gujarat. Each volunteer working with Help Distress has to be involved at least in one project.
- A maximum number of volunteers are involved in FR project. Among them, the number of volunteers involved in FR project alone is equal to the volunteers having additional involvement in the ER project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in ER project alone is double the number of volunteers involved in all three projects.
- $17$ volunteers are involved in TR project.
- Among them, the number of volunteers involved in TR project alone is one less than the number of volunteers involved in the ER project alone.
- Ten volunteers involved in TR project are also involved in at least one more project.
Which of the following information would enable to find the exact number of volunteers involved in various projects?
- Twenty volunteers are involved in FR.
- Four volunteers are involved in all the three projects.
- Twenty three volunteers are involved in exactly one project.
- No need for any additional information.