Answer the question on the basis of the information given below:
Five women decided to go for shopping in MG road, Bangalore. They arrived at the designated meeting place in the following order: $1.$ Archana, $2.$ Chellama, $3.$ Dhenuka, $4.$ Helen and $5.$ Shahnaz. Each women spent at least Rs. $1000.$ Below are some additional facts about how much they spent during their shopping spree.
- The woman who spent Rs. $2234$ arrived before the lady who spent Rs. $1193$
- One woman spent Rs. $1340$ and she was not Dhenuka
- One woman spent Rs. $1378$ more than Chellamma.
- One woman spent Rs $2517$ and she was not Archana.
- Helen spent more than Dhenuka.
- Shahnaz spent the largest amount and Chellamma the smallest.
The woman who spent Rs. $1193$ is