Each question is followed by two statements, I and II. Answer each question using the following instructions.
Mark the answer as
- Choose $1$ if the question can be answered by using one of the statements alone, but cannot be answered using the other statement alone.
- Choose $2$ if the question can be answered by using either statement alone.
- Choose $3$ if the question can be answered by using both statements together, but cannot be answered using either statement alone.
- Choose $4$ if the question cannot be answered even by using both statements together.
Ghosh Babu has decided to take a non-stop flight from Mumbai to No-man’s-land in South America. He is scheduled to leave Mumbai at $5$ am, Indian Standard Time on December $10, 2000.$ What is the local time at No-man’s-land when he reaches there?
- The average speed of the plane is $700$ kilometres per hour.
- The flight distance is $10,500$ kilometres.