The sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- “This face off will continue for several months given the strong convictions on either side,” says a senior functionary of the high-powered task force on drought.
- During the past week-and-half, the Central Government has sought to deny some of the earlier apprehensions over the impact of drought.
- The recent revival of the rains had led to the emergence of a line of divide between the two
- The state governments, on the other hand allege that the Centre is downplaying the crisis only to evade its full responsibility of financial assistance that is required to alleviate the damage.
- Shrill alarm about the economic impact of an inadequate monsoon had been sounded by the Centre as well as most of the states, in late July and early August.