The sentences given below, when properly sequenced, form a coherent paragraph. Each sentence is labeled with a letter. Choose the most logical order of sentences from among the given choices to construct a coherent paragraph.
- As officials, their vision of a country shouldn’t run too far beyond that of the local people with whom they have to deal.
- Ambassadors have to choose their words.
- To say what they feel they have to say, they appear to be denying or ignoring part of what they know.
- So, with ambassadors as with other expatriates in black Africa, there appears at a first meeting a kind of ambivalence.
- They do a specialized job and it is necessary for them to live ceremonial lives.