Answer the question on the basis of the information given below:
Five women decided to go for shopping in MG road, Bangalore. They arrived at the designated meeting place in the following order: 1. Archana, 2. Chellama, 3. Dhenuka, 4. Helen and 5. Shahnaz. Each women spent at least Rs. 1000. Below are some additional facts about how much they spent during their shopping spree.
- The woman who spent Rs.2234 arrived before the lady who spent Rs. 1193
- One woman spent 1340 and she was not Dhenuka
- One woman spent Rs. 1378 more than Chellamma.
- One woman spent Rs 2517 and she was not Archana.
- Helen spent more than Dhenuka.
- Shahnaz spent the largest amount and Chellamma the smallest.
Which of the following amount was spent by one of them?
- Rs. 1139
- Rs. 1378
- Rs. 2571
- Rs. 2718